Wednesday 13 May 2020

This smile is the best

Don't you love to see smiles like this.

I was so excited that Paige got her certificate from our google hangout assembly last week.   


  Her photo puppet had to accept the award last week and then they both hopped in an envelope and travelled to Paige's letter box from my house. I bet they had some adventures on the way. I wonder what it was like to get a ride in a postie's bike. I hope Paige's puppet photo will tell her all about the trip to deliver the certificate to her.


Thank you for sharing Paige. Your smile makes my day.



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Paige you deserved your award. I have enjoyed seeing your smiling face at our hangouts every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine today as well, was very excited to get mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool you got your certificate today too Sophie. You deserved to get your certificate. You are so good at sharing with us on our google hangouts. I'm excited you will be a school girl with us on Monday. What an exciting day Monday will be.
      Mrs M

      Delete
  3. How exciting getting your certificate and puppet in the mail Paige. I can see you have sticker pops all over puppet Paige.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help myself Mrs Clothier. I love sticker pox and our Paige is such a clever girl I HAD to cover her in stickers. I know you love giving stickers too Mrs Clothier.

      Delete
  4. Mine came today too
    From Aleigha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Aleigha I am glad your certificate arrived today. The postie must have decided to make sure all those gorgeous hangout people got their mail today. Were you excited to get mail with your name on it?

      Delete
    2. I liked that the donkey had a bow like me.
      From Aleigha

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.