Friday 8 May 2020

Good Evening!



Hi - I have had a very busy day today.  I nearly ran outside   I'm not allowed outside because I haven't had all my vaccinations yet!  So, my mum was taking the big white dog for a walk and I ran, really fast, so she didn't see me, into the porch!

Then ...... she saw me, drat!  She picked me up and put me back inside.  I am supposed to be inside for another four weeks at least.  It feels like ages and ages.  I just want to go exploring.

My mum keeps telling me that I need to stay safe and that I am too small to be running around outside by myself.  Well, I think I'm big enough!!!!

I'm still doing lots of sleeping during the day.


So here I am with my little mum, Amy.   I love being warm.  If I snuggle in I can share the warmth from my mum's body and that helps me sleep.

Then the second picture, is me asleep this afternoon.  Hey, can you guess what shape I'm trying to make?  Bet you can't!  Leave a comment if you can.

Hugo, thanks for your question - no I haven't got a collar.  I think maybe when I go outside my mum might get me one but we'll see.  I'll let you know. 

Hope you all had a great day.  Have a great weekend.

Alfie.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Alfie
    I see you are a circle!
    My big cat Everest didn't like our Kitten Oreo at first and when he showed a interest in the cat door she pushed him out! He was not allowed out and we chased him.
    Now he is bigger he likes being outside and brings me gifts like birds and ghekos!
    I think Alfie will bring you gifts when he is big.
    From Aleigha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your cat Everest sounds very funny Aleigha. I liked when we got to meet Oreo at one of our google hangouts.
    I think you are right Alfie will bring in gifts to Mrs Norris when he gets a bit bigger. Do you think Mrs Norris will like those gifts??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Alfie looks very comfortable and happy with Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Alfie, I'm glad you didn't go outside yet. Your mum is right, you need to wait until you have had all your vaccinations. Then you will be able to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alfie is sleeping in a circle.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.