Tuesday 12 May 2020

Alfie's Diary



Hi - what a day!  
I've been listening to hammering all day! No sleep for me!  I hope they finish the roof soon!!!!

I'm feeling a little bit grumpy which is not good!

But, the good news is that I have discovered I can climb!  I can climb up on top of the dryer and get Mowgli's food now!  My mum isn't very happy about that.  Hey, nor is Mowgli!

I can also climb all over my little mum.  She seems to think it is quite cute!

My big mum tells me that she is going back to school next week and that she will see all your beautiful faces again.  She sounds very excited about it.

It sounds like there may be some things that are a little different when you go back to school, but she has told me that everyone will have lots of fun things to do.

I haven't got any photos for you today, just my writing.
I'm going to have a little sleep now, so will write to you tomorrow.

Alfie.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like it has been really noisy at your house again today Alfie, I bet your Mums will be really happy when it's finished too. Like your Mum, I am also excited about heading back to school on Monday, I can't wait to see everybody again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alfie,
    I’m sad that you had no sleep, I hope you sleep good tonight.
    From Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alfie, aren’t you clever climbing, hope you get your beauty sleep soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alfie, you are going to have so many adventures to share with your mum when she gets home from school and I know your mum will have awesome things to tell you about her day at school. We have lots of cool adventures at school. I'm excited we are going to see all the children back on Monday. Don't tell the parents but we laugh lots at school and we make our learning heaps of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.