Monday 11 May 2020

Alfie's Diary


Here I am, I've just woken up and my little mum is giving me a cuddle, well it' more like I'm sunbathing.  I'm so relaxed.



Wow! It's been a huge day for me!  We have had builders at the house, they have been really noisy so I couldn't even have my sleep as normal.  I think I'll sleep really well tonight!

Anyway, here's a photo of me with Mowgli - he wants to sleep - Me - I just want to have fun!


"Come on Mowgli!" that's what I say!  He just gets grumpy with me!

Then I tried to play with my big white friend! Guess what, he has a really long tail and it's just perfect for me to chase and hang off.  Ha Ha!  The big white guy isn't to keen but, hey that doesn't stop me!!!!



Hey, thanks to those people that made a comment on my last diary entry.  Yes, you were right I was sleeping in the shape of a circle.

I'm off to bed now, see you tomorrow.

Alfie.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Alfie. I think you are starting to get your own little personality and I wonder if you are going to be a little cheeky and lots of fun. I think this because I can see your paw on Mowgli and he isn't so keen on being mischievous with you. I think we are going to hear lots of fun stories about you when we get back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Alfie, what a life you lead. I'm sure Mowgli and Enzo will start to play with you more as they get to know you. Do remember to let them have their snoozes though, older animals really like their sleep. Cuddle up and rest with them sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are very cute Alfie and you make me think about getting a kitty cat of my own. You are very luck that the older animals tolerate your youthful behaviour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you are sleeping, I like the dogs and kittens.
    From Paige

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.