Wednesday 6 May 2020

Alfie's Diary


Hi Te Ope Ruaraki,

Hugo, thanks for your comment, yes, I am quite fluffy.  Which is a good thing because it's starting to get cold.  My human mum does keep me warm, and when it is really cold at night she gives me a wheat pack which helps me sleep.


Here I am asleep in the sun! My favourite pastime.

I've had a fairly quiet day today - my mum has been really busy on her laptop, nearly all day!  
Not good for me, so I had to turn to playing with my two animal friends.

I did manage to sneak in a quick cuddle and snooze with Amy.


I'll try and get some more photos - well action photos - tomorrow.
It's not ALL sleep for me!

See you tomorrow.

Alfie


4 comments:

  1. Alfie you look very comfortable sleeping there with Amy. I think your human mum must be very kind giving you a wheat bag to keep you warm on cold nights. Thank you so much for telling us what you get up to during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alfie you are so cute. I love learning about you and your adventures. I think you look so comfy snuggling up to Amy. Is Amy asleep also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a collar, Alfie? Hugo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice pretty cat you have Mrs Norris - From Sophie Kirk

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.