Sunday 3 May 2020

Our beautiful Aria has something to share

Aria is excited to share her Sea Monkeys with us. 

She is going to be 6 very soon and she got an early birthday present. I think this is very exciting getting to watch what will happen.



Has anyone else got Sea Monkeys at their home? 


Aria is going to keep us posted with more photos so we can see what happens. She has completed 2 steps and is waiting for the eggs to hatch. I can't wait to see the next photos.

Thank you so much for sharing with us Aria.












3 comments:

  1. OMG Aria, I can't wait to see them hatch. It is such a great present. I'm looking forward to your next photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Aria! I think now is exactly the right time for an early birthday present. How many more sleeps till your birthday precious girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an exciting and interesting present Aria. I look forward to hearing more about sea monkeys when we get back to school. I have never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.