Tuesday 5 May 2020

Alfie's Diary



Hi Te Ope Ruaraki,

My name is Alf.  I came to live at Ms Norris' house just as the lockdown began.  I was eight weeks old then!  I was really small but I've been eating lots and lots in the past five weeks, so I think I've grown heaps.


My mum told me that she was talking to 12 of you at the Google Hangout this morning and you decided that you would like to hear what I have been up to.  So I'm going to write a diary page every day.  I have been doing this for a few days now for Liam, and so I'm getting pretty good at it.  Let me know in the comment box below what you think of my writing.

I do lots of fun things in my day.  When I first got to my new home, I was. really scared.  It was the first time I had been away from my mum and whanau!  Anyway, my new mum, brought me home and the first thing that happened was that this big white thing, not a cat, came up to me!  It was scary because it was so big.  My tail looked like a toilet brush!  Anyway, this big white thing is a dog, called Enzo.  He's my friend now, and I love playing with him.  My best trick is to bite his feet, that makes me laugh!  Enzo doesn't think it's very funny and looks like he's a dancing dog.




My other favourite thing to do is to sleep in his bed.  He might be big, but he's a big scaredy cat (haha), and he won't shove me off his bed.

The other thing about my new home is Mowgli (yes, The Jungle Book), he's a black cat.  He's about six years old.  He's not so keen on me wanting to play all the time, but he is getting nicer towards me.





Hey, so I need to go for a little sleep now.  That's my growing time and it's quite hard for a little chap like me to focus for so long.  I just thought I'd give you a little bit of information about me and then if you leave a comment on the blog I will know that you want to see my posts everyday.

Take care,

Alfie.   

3 comments:

  1. You have lovely pets Miss Norris I know my daughters would like to visit because we don't have furry pets at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family cannot wait to see what adventures Alfie, Mowgli and Enzo get up to on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.