Friday 24 April 2020

Check out this gorgeous drawing

What a fantastic picture Rory has drawn of her saying a beautiful "good morning!!" to her cats Fudge and Butterscotch. I love their names Rory.

Rory has added in how she feels about her cats by writing I love my cats. I love that you have put love hearts and words to tell us how you feel about these gorgeous cats.

I think they are very lucky to have you greet them each morning.


I love this picture of Rory and her cats.  



Mum tells me that Fudge has been a bit cheeky this morning and has brought a bird into your house. Mum is now looking after the bird in your laundry. Your mum is the best.






Look at these adorable cats Fudge and Butterscotch.


Thank you for sharing your picture today Rory. It made my day.
Mrs M

2 comments:

  1. Rory, Beautiful pictures. I love your photos of you doing work. I love my cats too Rory, they are really great companions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture Rory. Your cats are so cute, snuggling up together. I bet they love you saying hello to them in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.