Friday 17 April 2020

Sophie K has been busy this morning.

Sophie K has been very busy again this morning. I love how enthusiastic you are to take on all this new school learning.

I think it must have been very wet at your place when you drew your picture. I can see lots of rain. I also love the fluffy clouds you drew.


Is that a picture of you outside in the rain? I hope you have your gumboots on. I love jumping in puddles in my gumboots.

Who else likes jumping in puddles?


Fabulous writing of the Sophie. I can see you have been writing the over and over. Thats fabulous.





2 comments:

  1. Well done Sophie K! What a gorgeous picture. I can even see details in your windows. I can tell by the smile on your face that you are having fun playing in the rain. Your have done a great job practising the word 'the'. I bet you will know how to write this word by yourself when we get to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the detail in your picture is fantastic Sophie. I can see that you have practiced writing the both with a lower case and capital letter which is a great idea as The is often at the beginning of a sentence.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.