Thursday 16 April 2020






                                                           Paige has been very busy!


Hi Ms Norris,
I have been writing letters to my family in Whangarei and sending them in the post. They have been sending letters to me to, it’s exciting to get a letter in the mail!
Here is a picture of me sending a letter to my Great Grandma this morning.
Love Paige



Good on you Paige!  It's good to see that you are practising your writing.  I bet your grandparents love getting mail from you!  Keep up the good work.

3 comments:

  1. Paige I love getting letters too. You will be making your family in Whangarei so happy to get your letters. What a great thing to do. I love your sunglasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a letter is so exciting I bet you are making your grandparents day every time they receive a letter from you. Writing letters is a great way to put your writing skills into practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige, that is such a great idea. I think getting letters is very special. Have you drawn any pictures in your letters too? When I was a little girl, I used to write letters to my Grandma and tell her everything I had been doing. I bet your family love getting your letters.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.