Wednesday 28 March 2018

Birthday Party Games

Mrs Jones recently had a birthday and the children in Te Ope Ruaraki helped her celebrate with an afternoon of party games - pin the tail on the donkey, pass the parcel and musical chairs.
We wrote about it the next day.
Here are a few:

Tyler wrote:
On Mrs Jones' birthday we played musical chairs.  I was proud of Kataraina for winning.  I liked the day.

Phoenix wrote:
We played pass the parcel.  It was fantastic.

Kataraina wrote:
Yesteday it was Mrs Jones' birthday.  It was a school.  We played games.  It was good. She was 48.

Lucas M wrote:
We played pin the tail on the donkey.  Everyone won.  It was fantastic at school.

Aaleiyah wrote:
Yesterday we played musical chairs at Mrs Jones' party at school.








3 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like a lot of fun! I wonder if you will get to play party games every time someone has a birthday? I wish I could be there with you! Maybe we can play party games at lunch time and you can teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Dylan I like the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.