Monday 7 March 2022

Swimming


We have been swimming in the school pool. The water is sooo warm and we have been learning the pool rules.  






 Here is what we like about swimming time. 

"I like to jump in the pool, splashing." - Vienna

"I like playing with the rubber duckies." - Gavin

"I like putting my face under the water." - Emilia

"I like to dive under water." - Tyler

"I like to splash." - Taleisha

"I like to float." - Thash

"I like to play in the pool with the pool toys." - Skyrah

"I like swimming and flipping." - Zianne

"I like going under the water to get pool toys." - Liza 




1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful to see people floating already. I also love seeing so many of you putting your heads under the water. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful pool. Keep up the great swimming practice.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.