Friday 3 September 2021

Yoga at school with Level 3 tamariki

 This morning we couldn't get outside for a play as it was raining, so we did some Cosmic Kids Yoga to get our bodies moving.

Pyper loved it because yoga is good for your brain.

Maxwell said it's like being a whale or a friendly shark on an adventure. 

Amber liked doing the surf boarding.

Louie said yoga is really good exercise for your body.

I certainly enjoyed moving my body too and having some fun while I exercised. - Miss Clothier








4 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you guys go. I like all the different poses. You will have to show me them when I get back to school so I can learn them. :) -Miss Ruru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work guys. It looks like you are enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is so cool. Look at you all so focused. I think you are going to be yoga experts soon. Do you feel nice and relaxed afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello junior school tamariki. This looks like such fun. You know I love moving to music so maybe you could teach me some of these moves. Were they hard to do?
    Mrs North

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.