Wednesday 25 August 2021

Li-Chuen has been very busy!

 

Li-Chuen has just started school - it is great to see you practising your learning at home.


It's important too that you get outside for some fresh air, especially as we have had a few days of incredible weather. Li-Chuen went out into the garden yesterday and found a ladybird, then she added it to her picture.


Great to see you wearing a helmet.  Keep practising.


Look at all the different activities Li-Chuen is doing to keep herself busy.

             Wow! Inline skating, making desserts, noodles, maths games, using cutting skills, mazes, drawing, games, reading and Li-Chuen has been watching the Animal Alphabet song and learning the names and letters of the alphabet.


We love seeing your photos - thank you for sending them in.

5 comments:

  1. Le-Chuen you are amazing! What a lot of fun you are having with your learning. It is so nice that you are able to go outside and have some fun too. I would like to learn how to make noodles. You will have to tell me all about it when we are all back together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Le-Chuen - you have been so busy! I bet you had fun playing outside in the sun. I'm enjoying spending time in the sun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le-Chuen you have been super busy at home and it looks like you are having fun doing both inside and outside activities. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le-Chuen, I was so impressed when I was in teaching your group at the start of last week, to see how hard you try and how well you are doing. I see in some of the photos that your are good at rollerskating. I can rollerskate too, although it is a long time since I had a go. Great way to keep fit on a lovely, sunny day. Maybe I will dust my skates off too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops! No name. That comment was from me Le-Chuen - Mrs North

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something they have done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.